Well, Here we are at the top of your game. You have been a dentist a while now, and for some reason, it is harder to hear your patients, and you are starting to position your assistants so you can hear their soft voices easier. The signs of noise-induced hearing damage are subtle and they are unlike any other bodily wound that afflicts us. Instead of bleeding or bruising your ears simply deteriorate and over time and repeated doses from damaging decibels your ears begin to fail you. After receiving word from those in the dental industry, we took it upon ourselves to apply the technology that we created for the shooting and sports industry and apply it to the dental field.
Dental Custom Electronic Hearing Protection
Also is a 3 Chanel programmable unit.
- The first program is a low gain (approximately 10 dB) program set for listening in areas with low ambient noise. An example would be, in the woods with no wind or rain.
- The second program is a medium gain (approximately 15 dB) program designed to increase the hearing range in mid to high frequencies by 40-50% in moderate office noise.
- The third and final program is a high gain (approximately 30-40 dB) program designed for an over-all increased range in low to mid and mid to high frequencies. (the best setting for keeping an ear on the entire office).
- Made specially for Dentist to make there life easier
- Standard comes in clear
- Colors available at an additional cost
- 90 day fit warranty
- 1 year limited warranty
Our Big Ear products are made using our Perfect Fit Technology ™.
We use a set of impressions of your ear’s to make any product you like. Once we have your ear impressions in hand, it usually takes 21 business days to craft the handmade one of a kind, perfect fit product of your choice. We then send a tracking number to you when they ship.
(Rush service is also available at an additional charge.)
Please check the Product Support Tab.