The OZ digital in ear monitors is a revolutionary and innovative device designed to enhance and improve the quality of your life. It is a multi-functional device, programmable to your needs and lifestyle. The OZ is a stereo plug, music monitor, hearing protection, and communication device, all combined into one ultimate unit. The OZ can even be programmed to your current hearing aid prescription
Manufactured with a firm acoustic grade material with our Perfect Fit Technology™.
- Standard: Clear Shell, Clear Face Plate, 50″ Cable with 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Cable Options: Detachable Cable for over the ear positioning. iPhone attached Cable, or an iPhone detachable cable. These options are available at an additional cost
- 100% DIGITAL
- 4 Adjustable Sound controls
- 4 Channel gain ratio setting
- Up to 4 memory settings (optional)
- Tack Time and release time compression control
- Memory Tone and Battery Tone Warning
- Single drivers or Dual drivers
- Balanced-armature, magnetic technology to give high efficiency, stability, and reliability.
- High sensitivity
- Wide bandwidth response
- Low distortion
- Programmable to your personal needs
- Can be programmed to your current hearing aid prescription ( include hearing aid prescription at time of ordering )
- Output: 102dB SSPL
- Gain: 23 dB
- Compression TK: 50dB
- Sensitivity at 1KHz: 131.5dB
- Nominal Impedance at 500Hz: 264Hz
- Frequency Range: 35HZ to 18 kHz
- Limited 2 Year Warranty
- 90 day fit warranty
Our Big Ear products are made using our Perfect Fit Technology ™.
We use a set of impressions of your ear’s to make any product you like. Once we have your ear impressions in hand, it usually takes 21 business days to craft the handmade one of a kind, perfect fit product of your choice. We then send a tracking number to you when they ship.
(Rush service is also available at an additional charge.)
Please check the Product Support Tab.