- McCombe A. W. (2003). Hearing loss in motorcyclists: occupational and medicolegal aspects. Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine, 96(1), 7–9. doi:10.1258/jrsm.96.1.7
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration. (n.d.). How loud is too loud? Retrieved November 15, 2019, from https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/noisehearingconservation/loud.html.
- National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health. Occupational Noise Exposure, Occupational Noise Exposure1–106 (1998). Cincinnati, OH: Department of Health and Human Services.
- Samelli, A. G., Gomes, R. F., Chammas, T. V., Silva, B. G., Moreira, R. R., & Fiorini, A. C. (2018). The study of attenuation levels and the comfort of earplugs. Noise & health, 20(94), 112–119. doi:10.4103/nah.NAH_50_17
- Cambridge University Press. (n.d.). HIGH FIDELITY: meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary. Retrieved November 19, 2019, from https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/high-fidelity.