Big Ear Custom Laboratory Earplugs And Adapters Warranties
Laboratory-Made Custom Earplug Warranty Policy
Terms and Conditions
We offer a warranty on all of our products to our customers. If you ever need a claim against the warranty, kindly contact us, and we will guide you through the process. Please carefully read our warranty policies below, as well as the downloadable warranty form.
It is important to remember that should there be any issues with fitting, it should be brought to our attention as soon as possible. All fit issues must be corrected within the first 90 days of delivery.
- The first thing is to ensure that your earplugs are seated down in your ear correctly.
- Most people will install the custom earplugs by rotating the earplugs backward toward the back of your head to install them and then forward to remove them.
- If they are not all the way seated in your ears, it is like having your shoes on the wrong foot as they are not made to sit in the incorrect position.
- If you are new to custom earplugs, it may take you a few tries to get them seated correctly, and you may need a little break-in or adjustment period.
- If you are wearing your Big Ear’s under a helmet, you may need to adjust it by removing some padding to make more room for your ears. You may also need a helmet sock or buff to keep your ears covered when you slide on your helmet. It all depends on your ears’ shape, some ears help earplugs pop out when taking a helmet on and off.
- If these tips are not applicable or do not solve your problem, seek help immediately. Contact us, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Warranty Claim Process:
- Once you have contacted us and can not get it worked out by sending pictures, these are the next steps.
- Download and print the Warranty Form found on this page.
- Please fill out the form and let us know the issue that you are experiencing in the note section.
- Secure your product by carefully wrapping it in protective packaging (e.g., bubble wrap sheets, packing paper, or cardboard box with cushion).
- Ship your product to the address indicated on the website.
- We will notify you once we have received your product. Your product will then be taken to our laboratory to be examined. Once we have finished the evaluation, we will send you an email about the results. After we have emailed the results indicating a problem, you will have to decide whether you would want to have the product fixed or even upgraded. If you have not seen our products in a while, you can check them out here as we have an upgrade option from time to time.
Due to the custom nature of the products, there are no refunds under any circumstances.