1.2 Why you must ave Custom Sleeping Ear Plugs
1. The Fit: It takes only seconds to put custom earplugs in your ears. Just a little twist and they slip smoothly down your ear canal, and boom they’re in. The quality of the fit and feel is unmatched by any kind or fits all solution on the market.
2. The Seal: Now you have your Ear Plugs in, chose how you want to sleep. Sleep on your back, switch to your side, flip over on your side. You see it does not matter, and you can’t get them to come out. If you slide your face across your pillow, they don’t move, shift or come out.
3. No ear Fatigue: It doesn’t matter if you are taking a cat nap at the airport, Sleeping in a hotel, tent, trying to catch a few winks or want to sleep the weekend away, you can wear them for as long as you like. Since their down in your ear canal and custom made just for you, they don’t move or slip.
Once you use them for a few days and get used to how quiet they really are, your mind learns to shut down quickly. Slide in your Custom Sleeping Ear Plugs
close your eyes, and you drift right off to sleep. It is the same every time. It never changes because one is in deeper than the other, they don’t pop out. You don’t hear them on the pillow.
5. Longevity: Because they are made just for you they are built to last 5 to 7 years of daily use. They are not trying to expand in your head, not poking you, or scratching on the pillow.
6. Savings: If you look at the initial investment, you pay one time and you’re done. No more running out, no more finally drifting off to sleep only to be awakened because one fell out and now what is keeping you awake is back. No more having to figure out how to place your head just right not to cause pain and not pull them out.
7. Limited Over Protection: The sound reduction that you will receive is in the 30dB range. It will also depend on your personal hearing loss as to what the actually perceived sound reduction is, but, you can still hear the dog bark, the maid at the door, and other important sounds that you must hear. If you’re already using earplugs, you will understand what wearing earplugs sound like, if you are not familiar with wearing ear plugs there is a break in time of about one week for your brain and body to adjust.
8. Convenience: When you wear earplugs to bed nothing is worse than having spent 5 to 10 minutes rolling up an earplug and jamming it in your head and hoping that the seal will be tight and even for both ears. Sometimes it is and sometimes it’s not so you have to restart and by the time you get both out, you’ve dropped one on the floor and the other is lost in the sheets. With custom earplugs, you just open the case twist or slide in your earplugs and lay back on your pillow and fall into a deep and restful sleep.